- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- Forward Facing with Harness to Large 4 Year Old
- Ultra Compact Width – great for 3 across
- Ultra Compact Rearward Facing Depth – great for small cars
- Secur-air Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology Integrated
- Twist & Lift One-Handed Headrest & Harness Adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable Crotch Buckle
- New Design Infant Insert
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat protector included
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Quattro is the narrowest car seat with an in-built harness on the market today. Not only is it narrow across, but it also features an ultra compact rearward facing depth, which is great for smaller cars (or taller front seat travellers!). And the best part? We’ve kept the internal width the same as our Kompressor series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Extended Rearward Facing
Rearward facing is the safest way for babies and young children to travel in the car. Quattro allows for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old and forward facing with a harness to a large 4 year old.
Secur-air works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Quattro comes with ACT as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area, making it the safest seat to date we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™
Quattro comes complete with Twist & Lift which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Quattro features our new easy-care Active Fabric Treo covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads. Treo covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in five fresh colours.
– Width (Base) – 34cm
– Width (Widest) – 42cm
– Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
– Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
– Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
– Depth (Rearward Facing) – 54cm.
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm