The HFS1000 is Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is multipurpose, hygienic, with no probe filter and a colour coded reading.
The HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
- Colour coded reading
- Hygienic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)